29th September 2015, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Will there be any problems doing masters in Italy after completion of B.E Mechanical Engineering in India?

Hi Sir/Mam,

I have completed my BE in mechanical engineering in India
I thought of doing my masters in Italy is Italy equal to Germany.
will I have any problems by doing my masters in italy? Can you please guide me for the same?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do masters in mechatronics after completion of electronics and communications engineering?
  2. Which are the best colleges in Germany and Italy for doing Masters in Automobile Engineering? Are there any scholarships available for Indians? Job opportunities in Automobile Design after completing Masters?
  3. Can I apply for Automotive Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering?
  4. If I pass automobile engineering here in India will I get job in Italy? Can I repay bank loan directly from Italy?
  5. What are the opportunities available in India and outside India after completion of masters in biotech engineering?
  6. Can I do masters in chemical engineering after bachelors in mechanical engineering from Canada?
  7. Chances of doing Masters in US and Europe?
  8. How can I apply for jobs in India after completing masters in automobile engineering from UK?
  9. Which is the best course for masters in Germany?
  10. Which is better course to do as masters after completion of BMM? Which is the best college in India for masters?
  11. Am I eligible to join M.Tech directly after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  12. Is it possible to do masters in Mechanical after scoring 5.75 CGPA in B.Tech? Scope of doing masters from US and Europe?
  13. Which country is better for masters in mechanical engineering?
  14. Best universities for Masters in Automobile in Germany and Canada after B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Colleges in India offering PhD in Mechanical Engineering? Stipends and scholarships?
  16. Can I specialize in Aerospace Engineering in Masters after UG in Mechanical Engineering? Prospects and the salary structure? Is it a good idea to pursue MBA after this?
  17. List of scholarships for Post graduation(Chemistry) in India and Italy?
  18. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course?
29th September 2015, 06:30 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Will there be any problems doing masters in Italy after completion of B.E Mechanical Engineering in India?

There will be no problems for you in pursuing your Masters from Italy.
Both Italy and Germany are very good to so it is up to you to choose from where you want to pursue your Masters.
You need to appear for the GRE and TOEFL Entrance Examination.
You will need a Good Domain Knowledge as well as a very good academic track record throughout your career.
You will need to score very good marks in both the Entrance Examination and once you do that and you are able to apply for the course of your choice then a Personal Interview will be conducted and it is on the basis of this Personal Interview that you will be granted the Scholarship.
So this is the step that you must follow to be eligible for the course of MS from Italy or Germany.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?