Courses after Diploma in MLT (D.M.L.T) - Admission process and Fee details
B.Sc in Medical Imaging Technology, B.Sc in Medical Laboratory Technology, PG Diploma in Laboratory Services, Certificate Course in Blood Bank Technician, Certificate Course in Clinical Diagnostic Techniques, etc are some of the courses which can be pursued after Diploma in Lab Technology (D.M.L.T). Diploma holders can seek admission to degree and PG diploma programs on the basis of their marks in the diploma course. Fee for bachelor degree programs in MLT is around Rs. 20,000/- per year where as that of certificate course is between Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 25,000/- per year.
Courses after Diploma in MLT (D.M.L.T)
- Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Medical Imaging Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Medical Laboratory Technology
Post Graduate Diploma Courses
- Post Graduate Diploma in Laboratory Services
- Post Graduate Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology
- Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Genetics and Medical Laboratory
- Certificate Course in Anaesthesia Technician
- Certificate Course in Blood Bank Technician
- Certificate Course in Dark Room Assistant
- Certificate Course in Radiography & Imaging Technique
- Certificate Course in Training of Laboratory Assistants
- Certificate in Cath Lab Technician
- Certificate in Medical Record Technology
- Certificate Course in Clinical Diagnostic Techniques
Admission procedure of various courses after D.M.L.T
Admission to bachelor degree programs in medical lab technology are offered on the basis of marks obtained in D.M.L.T. Those who have completed their intermediate class studies with Physics, Chemistry & Biology as subjects can also apply for these courses. Aspirants who have completed Pre- University Vocational course from a recognized Board are also eligible apply. In this case, the course must be completed with lab technology as a vocational subject. Generally, the total fee for bachelor of medical lab technology is around Rs. 20,000/- per semester. Tuition fee for pursuing B.Sc Medical Lab Technology in Calicut University is about Rs. 16,000/- per semester.
The duration for PG diploma courses vary according to the institution that offers the course and it will be of 1 to 2 years duration. Admission is carried out on the basis of marks obtained in diploma program. Fee structure for PG Diploma in Medical laboratory Technology (one-year course) may be in the range of Rs.10, 000/- to Rs. 15,000/- per year.
Certificate courses will help the candidate to enhance their knowledge in a specific subject area where they are interested to work. Though Pass in matriculation is the minimum qualification preferred for admission to these courses, diploma holders can also pursue this course to improve their career prospects. Generally the fees for certificate courses in MLT is between Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 25,000/- for the whole course. Institutes like Neelam Singh Institute of Science & Technology offers certificate course in medical lab technology (1 year course) and charge a fee of Rs. 40,000/-.
- What to do after B.Sc in MLT course?
- Lab Technician - How to become a Lab Technician?
- Delhi Institute of Technology & Paramedical Sciences, New Delhi
- MLT Jobs in Mumbai
- B.Sc in MLT colleges
- IPSR – IPMT 2011
- Fee Details for Undergraduate courses in IPU
- Ph.D in BLDE University
- Shree M. & N. Virani Science College, Rajkot
- Government Colleges for Diploma in Medical Lab Technology in India
- Courses in IFBI- Admission Process and Fee Structure
- Fee details of Engineering and Advanced Diploma Courses in AMU
- SMU 2011
- V.S.S. Medical College, Orissa
- Courses in International Institute of Fashion Technology and Fee Details