10th June 2013, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

How to do MSc MLT through correspondence?

sir

i completed BSc zoology and DMLT .now am work in a hospital as lab technician in kerala ,thrissur.I want to do MSc MLT through correspondence .so please guide me which university in kerala for best and give me the fee details

8th October 2013, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MSc MLT through correspondence?

i completed Bsc in chemistry and dmlt . how i can do Msc in mlt through correspondence. please give me detail of university from where i can do this.
30th January 2014, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

i completed Bsc in zoology &diploma in mlt.how i can do Msc in mlt through correspondence please give me detail of university in pune or maharashtra
25th March 2016, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed bsc bio so i want to do msc mlt please tell me how i can get admisson in msc mlt and what is the best college in up?my mob no 9452279597
14th March 2022, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Where is MLT courses college is available
17th March 2022, 04:04 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

For admission purpose , candidate must have completed their UG course from any recognised university or institute with 50% marks , for the students of reserved category , the minimum percentage required is 40%.

To apply for admission to college , candidate must fill the application form online .
They candidate is free to pay an application fee through online payment portal by debit/card or by BHIM UPI
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?