Fee Structure for M. Pharm in NIPER
The National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER) offer a number of post graduate courses in Pharmacy.
- Master of Pharmacy [M. Pharm]
- Master of Science in Pharmacy [M.S. (Pharm)]
- Master of Technology in Pharmacy [M. Tech (Pharm)]
- Master of Business Administration in Pharmacy [M.B.A. (Pharm)]
Details of M. Pharm in NIPER
Candidates who have completed a Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy with a minimum of 60% aggregate are eligible to apply for the Master of Pharmacy course. The various disciplines under M. Pharm, offered at NIPER are as follows:
- Pharmaceutical Technology
- Pharmacy Practice
- Clinical Research
Admission to the M. Pharm course is based on the marks secured in the Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) conducted by NIPER. The NIPER-JEE has 200 objective type questions to be completed within 2 hours. Shortlisted candidates are required to appear for the subsequent interview and group discussion. Candidates can gain admission under different categories based on reservation and sponsorship by the industry.
Fee structure for M. Pharm in NIPER
The fee structure consists of a one time fee and semester fees. Admission fee and institute security are one time fees. The semester fees include tuition fee, examination fee, sports fee, medical fee, hostel fee etc.
The admission fee is Rs 2000 for all the candidates. Rs 60 should be paid for the identity card.. Candidates are required to remit fee for various funds like the alumni fund and benevolent fund. The alumni fund is around Rs 2,500. The benevolent fund of Rs 1000 should also be paid by all the candidates. The hostel admission fee is Rs 1,200. Candidates are also required to pay Rs 1,300 as group insurance. Rs 7,000 is required to be paid for Institute security. The institute security fee is refundable. All these fees are one time fees applicable for all the students. The total fees to be paid one time, comes to around Rs 15,000.
The tuition fee for general and OBC candidates is Rs 15,000 per semester. Students belonging to the SC/ST category are exempted from paying the tuition fee. Government sponsored candidates have to pay Rs 26,000 as tuition fee. Industry sponsored candidates have to remit around Rs. 1.2 lakhs as tuition fee. The examination fee, registration fee, electricity charges and computer charges is Rs 750 each for all the students. The hostel rent comes to around 1,200 per semester.
Additional charges should be paid during the fourth semester for convocation and placement. The convocation fee is Rs 750 and the placement fee is Rs. 1, 500. Sponsored candidates are exempted from remitting the placement charge.
- NIPER JEE Eligibility Criteria
- Contact Details and Address of NIPER, Mohali
- M.Pharm Admissions in NIPER
- M.Pharm Specialization areas and career potential
- Preparation Tips for NIPER Exam
- NIPER JEE Coaching Institutes
- Fee structure of Pharmacy
- List of Postgraduate Courses in Pharmacology
- Possibility of doing MBA and M.Pharm at the same time
- Pharmacy Colleges in West Bengal
- Fee Structure and Admission Process for B.Pharm in KIT
- NIPER JEE 2012 Pharma
- NIPER JEE Exam Pattern
- Fee structure for PG courses in Acharya Group of Institutes
- The Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm.) 2nd year Biochemistry Papers