23rd January 2014, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

When will TCS call for the job?

Sir/Mam,

I got placed in TCS off campus placement drive in October 2013. I want to know when I ll get joining letter and call from TCS ??? and another thing I want to ask do I go for TCS or I should apply for another company like INFOSYS, Syntel and HCL??

27th January 2014, 11:48 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: When will TCS call for the job?

Usually TCS will take sometime for calling up the freshers which will be atleast 8-12 months minimum. So, you need to be patient for sure if you want to join in TCS.

Sometimes they might call you up soon too but it all depends upon the requirement and the availability of projects with them. The reason for the call is simple they won't be having any work to allocate to the freshers they just need to wait for getting the new projects in and once they get it they will call up the freshers to take over.

It is actually good to use up the 8-12 months time by doing some extra course or as you said to find out other jobs in companies which will be a better option but you don't actually have to search in the same companies like TCS instead you can try product based companies like Cisco, Nokia Networks, Novell etc. where they take freshers but you need to find out someone who works in the company already so that they can refer you when they have the requirement freshers.

Make sure that you use this time when you wait for the call for the job in a better way instead of having leisure time.
23rd May 2016, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will TCS call for the job?

I got selected in TCS off campus placement drive in November 2015 and verified by TCS in december 2015 but I still not get any call or letter from TCS.I want to know when I'll get the joining letter or call from TCS?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?