15th July 2012, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I attend Interview after scoring 78% in 10th, 86% in 12th? I have completed bachelor with 65%

i am a Msc.IT student. i got 78% in 10th and 86% in 12th. i complete my bechalar with 65%. can i attend a interview?? and for that what am i doing??

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to attend any IT companies interview after scoring 60% in 10th, 54% in 12th and 68% in BSc IT?
  2. Can I attend CAPGEMINI interview after scoring 63% in 10th, 57% in 12th and 60% in degree and 84% in MCA?
  3. Am I eligible to attend the iGATE Patni Interview after scoring 58% in 12th standard?
  4. Can I attend iGATE On-campus Interview if secured 54% in 10th and 62% in 12th?
  5. Am I eligible to attend infosys interview after scoring 63% marks in 10th and 59.7 marks in 12th
  6. Can I attend interview in MNC by any year gap after any course?
  7. When TCS will take off-campus interview in Bhopal? Am I eligible to attend interview if secured 90% in 10th, 74% in 12th and 6.8 CGPA in B.E.?
  8. Am I eligible to attend Mindtree On-campus Interview if secured 52% in 10th, 68% in 12th and 71% in B.E.(ECE)?
  9. Possibility to attend Infosys Off-campus Interview for a candidate who has secured 84% in B.E.(Mechanical Engineering), 54% in 12th and 75% in 10th standard?
  10. Am I eligible to attend Interview of IBM and Wipro if secured 57% in 10th, 70% in 12th and 6.5 CGPA in B.Tech?
  11. Am I eligible to attend Infosys On-Campus Interview if secured 60% in 12th and 59.6% in 10th?
  12. Can I attend TCS interview in my final year of Graduation? -- [New]
  13. SSB interview without 10th and 12th mark sheets? Marks memo acceptable? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. In which IT company can I get after scoring 76% in 10th, 56% in 12th and 84% in BSc?
  15. Am I eligible to attend WASE program after completing 10th
  16. Am I eligible to attend Infosys Off-Campus Interview if secured less than 60% in 12th?
  17. Is it possible to attend on-campus interview if secured 48% in 10th CBSE but requirement is 50% marks?
  18. Am I eligible to attend interview in HCL? I have completed B.E in EEE
16th July 2012, 09:41 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I attend Interview after scoring 78% in 10th, 86% in 12th? I have completed bachelor with 65%

Yes you can attend interview for which you are eligible. You have very good marks throughout. Generally organization give criterion minimum of 60% throughout. You have more than 60% marks in all the examination so you will be eligible to apply for all type of post for which your study is eligible.

As you have done M.Sc in Information Technology(IT) so you have to try for software or IT companies. There are so many companies like TCS, CTS, Infosys, Wipro and many more those recruit M.SC IT candidates. To appear in their recruitment process first you have to apply for their job. To apply go through their career website and apply for which you are eligible.
For TCS visit http://careers.tcs.com
for CTS visit http://careers.cts.com

After processing you r application they will call for interview. There may be aptitude test before interview if you join as a freshers. Through interview you will be selected for job.

You may try for government job also. There are some government post for which graduation degree is required. You may try for that.You may try for civil service examination. Also you can try for job in Indian army or any other Indian defense section.

Best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?