8th April 2022, 03:14 AM
Unregistered

Are 12th and both diploma valid in mentioned cases?

Dear sir/madam i passed class 12th in year 2016 and i goand given improvement exam of 12th in maths in 2017 got admission in diploma engineering (session 2017 2019 )on basis of class 12th but i had appeared for class 12th exam again improvement exam in year 2019 along with my diploma semesters exam,is my certificate of both 12th and diploma is valid or invalid?please help me out i am depressed and confused?

11th April 2022, 11:38 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are 12th and both diploma valid in mentioned cases?

Yes, it will be valid even if you have done your 10+2 and diploma courses side by side. As both courses are equally valuable and it is really difficult to manage two studies at the same time but still you have managed and put in your efforts for studies. It is legal to do two studies or courses at the same time, it completely depends on your hard work and skills and how you manage both at the same time.
15th May 2022, 11:07 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are 12th and both diploma valid in mentioned cases?

No, you cannot pursue both class 12 and Diploma simultaneously. As both are professional regular courses, one cannot pursue both the courses at a time. As one has to submit the Transfer certificate, bonafide, marks memo etc, only to one course. Hence, one cannot pursue both the courses at a time.

Diploma is a 3 years course and cannot be equivalent to 12th. You can take diploma course on basis of your 10th and later you can join engineering as a lateral entry I.e., you can join engineering directly in the second year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?