8th April 2022, 03:11 AM
Unregistered

Can I join Marine Diploma course after 10th?

I have 90 percentage mark in sslc examination. Can i join any marine diploma courses?

9th April 2022, 09:29 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Marine Diploma course after 10th?

TO join Marine Diploma , candidates must have 12th passed with Science Stream with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.

You have to score 50%marks in 12th standard.
9th April 2022, 11:35 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Most institution offering diploma in marine engineering course have 10+2 science stream with PCM subjects is the minimum qualification required for admission.

Minimum aggregate marks required are 50%

10th standard students who want to join the course should select science stream after 10th.

Candidate must also be physically and mentally fit . Due importance is given to physical and mental fitness.

Admission is based on entrance exam as well as merit .
10th April 2022, 03:48 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can join Marine Diploma course after 10th. The eligibitly criteria for Diploma in Marine Engineering course is that candidates must have 10+2 Science stream (with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects) as the minimum educational qualification required.
10th April 2022, 05:44 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Definitely yes, as per the eligibitly criteria, three points are considered: Most Institutes offering Diploma in Marine Engineering course have 10+2 Science stream (with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects) as the minimum educational qualification required.
11th April 2022, 01:32 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can join the Marine diploma course after your class 10th. The minimum educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 in the Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as subjects from a recognized board. The minimum aggregate marks required is 50% and it may vary from one college to other. After your class 10th, you can select a science stream to pursue Diploma in Marine Engineering. The admission process is done on the basis of performance in the entrance examination which is mostly done by the institute itself followed by an interview.
11th April 2022, 02:27 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do diploma in Marine after 10th.

Those candidates who have passed matriculation / 10th with Mathematics, Physics Science and English from Central or State Board recognised by government are eligible for diploma entrance exam.

Your age should be below 21 years.
11th April 2022, 09:37 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Definitely yes, as per the eligibitly criteria, three points are considered:

Most Institutes offering Diploma in Marine Engineering course have 10+2 Science stream (with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects) as the minimum educational qualification required. Minimum aggregate marks required is 50% (it may vary from one institute to another).

10th standard students, who want to pursue Diploma in Marine Engineering, should select Science stream (Mathematics group) after 10th standard.

Candidate must also be physically and mentally fit. Due importance is given to medical and physical fitness of a candidate.
13th April 2022, 07:08 PM
Msdhoni02

Definitely yes, as per the eligibitly criteria, three points are considered:

Most Institutes offering Diploma in Marine Engineering course have 10+2 Science stream (with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects) as the minimum educational qualification required.

Admission is done through an entrance exam followed by a screening test and a main written examination.
13th April 2022, 10:53 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Yes. You can join Diploma in Marine engineering. But you must have passed class 12 with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as the combination of a subject from any recognized university to get eligible to study for Diploma in Marine engineering.
15th May 2022, 11:03 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Yes,Definietly as per the eligibitly criteria, three points are considered: Most Institutes offering Diploma in Marine Engineering course have 10+2 Science stream (with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects) as the minimum educational qualification required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?