6th June 2021, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Admission in Architecture is possible in Uganda after Advanced level Diploma in Computer Science?

I am from uganda with a diploma in computer science and in my advanced level I talk art, history, divinity and geography (HDV/A) so for that can I be able to get admitted for a course in architecture?

13th June 2021, 12:48 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Admission in Architecture is possible in Uganda after Advanced level Diploma in Computer Science?

Yes, Admission in Architecture is possible in Uganda after Advanced level Diploma in Computer Science.

You must have completed intermediate or equivalent qualification to get admission in graduation level architecture course.

You have completed Diploma in Computer Science which is equivalent to intermediate so you are eligible to pursue Architecture course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?