19th December 2018, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Advance Diploma in Software Technology in NSIC-New Delhi?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join NSIC-New Delhi for studying Advance Diploma in Software Technology. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this institute for this Diploma course.

25th December 2018, 04:31 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Advance Diploma in Software Technology in NSIC-New Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join NSIC-New Delhi for studying Advance Diploma in Software Technology. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this institute for this Diploma course.

Eligible candidates have to apply for the admission by submitting bio-data, copies of certificates along with fee by cash or DD (in favor of NSIC Ltd. NTSC A/c) for the admission to study the Advance Diploma in Software Technology course in NSIC-New Delhi. Candidates are admitted to the Advance Diploma in Software Technology course in NSIC-New Delhi on the basis of first come, first serve basis (Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PH as per rules in force). Duration of the Advance Diploma in Software Technology course is two years. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?