19th December 2018, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PGDCA in Maharaja Agrasen International College?

Can anyone of you tell me about the procedure of getting admission in Maharaja Agrasen International College for studying PGDCA course? I want to do this Diploma course so I want to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me immediately.

25th December 2018, 04:40 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PGDCA in Maharaja Agrasen International College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you tell me about the procedure of getting admission in Maharaja Agrasen International College for studying PGDCA course? I want to do this Diploma course so I want to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me immediately.

Candidates can apply online for the admission to study PGDCA course in Maharaja Agrasen International College. Those candidates who have obtained graduation in any stream are eligible to study PGDCA course in Maharaja Agrasen International College. Admission to the PGDCA course at Maharaja Agrasen International College is done directly through the Personal Interview conducted by the college. Duration of the PGDCA course is one year (two semesters). Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?