20th June 2019, 02:44 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Architectural Assistantship in North Calcutta Polytechnic?

Can anyone of you tell me about the procedure of getting admission in North Calcutta Polytechnic for studying Diploma in Architectural Assistantship course? I want to do this Diploma course so I want to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me immediately.

23rd June 2019, 03:51 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Architectural Assistantship in North Calcutta Polytechnic?

Diploma in Architectural Assistantship 3 years Diploma certificate program in North Calcutta Polytechnic.

The admission to the Diploma in Architectural Assistant ship in North Calcutta Polytechnic is on the basis of marks scored in entrance examination conducted by West Bengal State Council of Technical & Vocational Education & Skill Development followed by councelling.

You can visit the website http://www.northcalcuttapolytechnic.in/ for more information.
23rd June 2019, 06:49 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Architectural Assistantship in North Calcutta Polytechnic?

You need to apply for the polytechnic entrance exam of the state where the institute is situated. In your case it is in Kolkata means you have to appear for the polytechnic entrance exam of West Bengal state to get admission at the said institute.

Admission will be possible at the said polytechnic if you perform excellently in the entrance exam. Seats are allotted based on rank obtained in the entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?