17th June 2019, 02:46 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Chhatrapati Shivaji Polytechnic, Satara?

Hello friends, I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can join Diploma in Electrical Engineering course in Chhatrapati Shivaji Polytechnic, Satara. I don't know which entrance exam I have to be appear. Please tell me immediately.

23rd June 2019, 06:52 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Chhatrapati Shivaji Polytechnic, Satara?

You need to apply for the Polytechnic entrance exam of Maharashtra state if you are looking for admission in Diploma in Electrical Engineering at Chhatrapati Shivaji Polytechnic in Satara. Just make sure you apply for the entrance exam when the notification is released.

You will get admission at your choice of college when you have rank according to the reputation of the said college. Therefore, make sure you are well prepared for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?