3rd October 2019, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Aviation Hospitality and Travel Management in FIAT Bhopal?

Hi friends, I would like to know about the procedure to get admission in FIAT Bhopal for a Diploma in Aviation Hospitality and Travel Management course. Can somebody tell me about the admission procedure for this course in this institute?

8th October 2019, 12:56 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Aviation Hospitality and Travel Management in FIAT Bhopal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I would like to know about the procedure to get admission in FIAT Bhopal for a Diploma in Aviation Hospitality and Travel Management course. Can somebody tell me about the admission procedure for this course in this institute?

Interested and eligible candidates can collect the application from the institute and apply with the necessary documents for the admission to study the Diploma in Aviation Hospitality and Travel Management course at the Frankfinn Institute of Air Hostess Training (FIAT). Candidates are admitted to the Diploma in Aviation Hospitality and Travel Management course at the Frankfinn Institute of Air Hostess Training (FIAT) on the basis of personal interview conducted by the institute. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?