5th October 2019, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Mining Engineering in Khandoli Institute of Technology Giridih?

Hello, can you tell me about the eligibility criteria to study in Khandoli Institute of Technology Giridih Durgapur for Diploma in Mining Engineering course? Please tell me about the eligibility criteria because I want to join this institute for this course.

9th October 2019, 11:57 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Mining Engineering in Khandoli Institute of Technology Giridih?

Eligibility to study in Diploma in Mining Engineering in Khandoli Institute of Technology Giridih is:

** Applicant must be passed 10th/Matriculation or its equivalent from Jharkhand Council Ranchi/C.B.S.E/I.S.C.E or its equivalent with minimum 35% marks as aggregate for admission in 1st year Diploma Engineering.

** Applicant must have passed 10+2 vocational/10th + ITI (2nd year)/10th+2 science with maths for admission in 2nd year Diploma Engineering through Lateral Entry.

** Age Limit:

There is no minimum/maximum age limit for admission in Civil, Electrical, & Mechanical diploma engineering but the minimum age limit for admission in diploma in mining engineering is 17 years as on 1st July and no maximum age limit. Maximum age limit for admission in 2nd year Mining Engineering is 18 years as on 2 July and no maximum age limit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?