30th September 2018, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Biotechnology Engineering in Rai Technology University, Bengaluru?

I want to get admission in Rai Technology University, Bengaluru for studying Diploma in Biotechnology Engineering. Kindly tell me about the procedure of getting admission for this course in this institute. Please tell me immediately.

30th December 2022, 06:29 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Biotechnology Engineering in Rai Technology University, Bengaluru?

Admission Procedure:-

Those candidates who have completed their 12th degree from a recognised university with minimum 50%marks.

No, entrance exam for this course.

Duration of this course is 3 years.
30th December 2022, 10:06 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Biotechnology Engineering in Rai Technology University, Bengaluru?

Candidates take direct admission to the college, no need to appear in the entrance exam.

The qualification required is, candidates who have done 12th degree from a recognised university.
31st December 2022, 11:13 AM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Candidates have to appear in the entrance exam called DTE to study Diploma in Biotechnology Engineering at Rai Technology University, Bengaluru.

The admission procedure to study Diploma in Biotechnology Engineering is, candidates must have 12th passed from a recognised university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?