30th September 2018, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Biotechnology Engineering in Rai Technology University, Bengaluru?

Hi friends, can you help me to know about the eligibility criteria for studying Diploma in Biotechnology Engineering in Rai Technology University, Bengaluru? I am interested to do this Diploma course in this institute. Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria.

2nd October 2018, 11:38 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Biotechnology Engineering in Rai Technology University, Bengaluru?

Eligibility to study Diploma in Biotechnology Engineering in Rai Technology University, Bengaluru are as follows:-
Candidate must have passed 10th from a recognized university.
Candidate must have scored at least 50% aggregate in 10th board examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?