19th July 2018, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Cabin Crew and Hospitality Management in Indira Gandhi Institute of Aeronautics, Ghaziabad?

Hi everyone, please help me to know about the procedure for getting admission and studying Diploma in Cabin Crew and Hospitality Management in Indira Gandhi Institute of Aeronautics, Ghaziabad? Can anyone of you knows about it? If you know then please let me know also.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Cabin Crew and Hospitality Management in Indira Gandhi Institute of Aeronautics, Ghaziabad?
  2. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Cabin Crew and Hospitality Management in Indira Gandhi Institute of Aeronautics, Ghaziabad?
  3. Fee expenses of Diploma in Cabin Crew and Hospitality Management in Indira Gandhi Institute of Aeronautics, Ghaziabad?
  4. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Cabin Crew and Hospitality Management in Indira Gandhi Institute of Aeronautics, Ghaziabad? -- [New]
  5. Courses to become an Air Hostess for a girl having good physique and good communication skills?
  6. Which course to take in college to become a Pilot?
  7. How to do Diploma in Aviation?
  8. Which entrance is compulsory to become Air Hostess and which courses needs to be done?
  9. After O level examination what should I take at A level to become an Air Hostess?
  10. Being a student of 1st year B.Sc what should I do to get a job in Airline Industry?
  11. Is there any chance of getting into Hospitality(Cabin Crew) after doing BSc in Maths and Stats?
  12. How to join Aviation? What are the courses in Aviation?
  13. Entrance exam available to study MBA(International Hospitality Management) in IMI International Management Institute Switzerland?
  14. Procedure to become an Air Hostess soon after school is over? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Doing which course can land me a job in Airlines industry?
  16. List of colleges offering Pilot Training course in India? Fee expenses of this course?
  17. What courses I can do to get an airline job?
  18. Best institutions in Mumbai for Diploma in Cabin Crew Management course? Course details and job opportunities?
22nd July 2018, 12:50 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Cabin Crew and Hospitality Management in Indira Gandhi Institute of Aeronautics, Ghaziabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, please help me to know about the procedure for getting admission and studying Diploma in Cabin Crew and Hospitality Management in Indira Gandhi Institute of Aeronautics, Ghaziabad? Can anyone of you knows about it? If you know then please let me know also.

Eligible candidates have to contact the Indira Gandhi Institute of Aeronautics directly for the admission to study Diploma in Cabin Crew Services and Hospitality Management. Candidates can collect the application from the office or can download the same or can apply online for the admission. Candidates who have passed 10+2 in any stream are eligible to apply to study the Diploma in Cabin Crew Services and Hospitality Management. Both male and female candidates in the age group of 17 to 26 years are eligible to apply for the Diploma in Cabin Crew Services and Hospitality Management in Indira Gandhi Institute of Aeronautics. Male candidates should be at least 170 cm in height and female candidates should be at least 157 cm in height for the admission. Candidates are admitted to the course based on their performance in the interview / Group Discussion. Indira Gandhi Institute of Aeronautics website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?