26th December 2018, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Catering Science & Hotel Management in AHR Aviation Academy?

Hello everyone, I am planning to study Diploma in Catering Science & Hotel Management in AHR Aviation Academy. Can anyone of you tell me about the procedure of getting admission and doing this Diploma course in this institute?

29th December 2018, 11:14 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Catering Science & Hotel Management in AHR Aviation Academy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am planning to study Diploma in Catering Science & Hotel Management in AHR Aviation Academy. Can anyone of you tell me about the procedure of getting admission and doing this Diploma course in this institute?

Candidates have to apply for the admission to study Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Science course through the prescribed form available along with the prospectus. Candidates who have passed 12th Class in any stream / degree (preferred) with minimum height of 165 cm (for male) and 157 (for female) in the age group of 17 to 25 years are eligible to study the Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Science course in the AHR Aviation Academy. They have to appear for the Personal Interview for the admission to study Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Science course in the AHR Aviation Academy. The AHR Aviation Academy website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?