4th October 2020, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering in Arpit Institute of Engineering and Technology?

I want to get admission in Arpit Institute of Engineering and Technology for studying Diploma in Chemical Engineering. Kindly tell me about the procedure of getting admission for this course at this institute. Please tell me immediately.

7th October 2020, 01:50 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering in Arpit Institute of Engineering and Technology?

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering in Arpit Institute of Engineering and Technology can be seen below.

Admission will be done on merit basis of HS score.

For application procedure visit official website-
http://www.arpit.ac.in/

-Fill application form by uploading all required document and details.

-Pay application fee.

-Submit application form.

-Take a printout of final submission for further reference.
10th October 2020, 01:29 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering in Arpit Institute of Engineering and Technology?

The admission procedure to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering at Arpit Institute of Engineering and Technology is a candidate must have passed class 10th or equivalent with a minimum score of 35% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. Admission selection will be on the basis of merit list which is finalized by the institute.

Interested candidate can visit the institute and can take the application form from the office. Fill the application form with all the required details and attach all the relevant documents. Pay the application and submit the form. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.arpit.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?