4th October 2020, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering in Arpit Institute of Engineering and Technology?

Hi friends, can you help me to know about the eligibility criteria for studying Diploma in Chemical Engineering in Arpit Institute of Engineering and Technology? I am interested in doing this Diploma course at this institute. Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria.

7th October 2020, 12:51 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering in Arpit Institute of Engineering and Technology?

Eligibility to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering in Arpit Institute of Engineering and Technology can be seen below.

You must have completed HS with minimum score of 60% to be eligible for this course.

Admission will done on merit basis of HS score.
10th October 2020, 12:17 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering in Arpit Institute of Engineering and Technology?

The eligibility to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering at Arpit Institute of Engineering and Technology is a candidate must have passed class 10th or equivalent with a minimum score of 35% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. The candidate minimum age should be in-between 13 to 15 years. Admission selection will be on the basis of merit list which is finalized by the institute.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.arpit.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?