18th October 2019, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Clinical Pathology in Patna Medical College?

Can anyone of you tell me about the process of getting admission in Patna Medical College for studying Diploma in Clinical Pathology course. I want to do this course from this college. So, please tell me about the admission procedure.

27th September 2022, 03:13 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Clinical Pathology in Patna Medical College?

The admission procedure to study Diploma in Clinical Pathology at Patna Medical College is, candidates must have 12th passed with minimum 50%marks from a recognized university.

The duration of this course is 2 years.
30th September 2022, 01:06 AM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Clinical Pathology in Patna Medical College?

Duration of this course is 2 years.

Candidates who have done 12th degree from a recognized university with minimum 50%marks.

No, age criteria for this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?