18th October 2019, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to pursue Diploma in Clinical Pathology in Patna Medical College?

Hi Sir, I am looking forward to doing Diploma in Clinical Pathology from Patna Medical College. I would like to know about the qualification which is required to study this Diploma course so that I can apply for it. Please tell me about the qualification asap.

24th October 2019, 04:03 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to pursue Diploma in Clinical Pathology in Patna Medical College?

The qualification required to study Diploma in Clinical Pathology at Patna Medical College is a candidate must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board. This is a 2 year duration course and the minimum age should be 17 years at the time of admission.

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.patnamedicalcollege.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?