2nd August 2019, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Dental Mechanics in Bapuji Dental College and Hospital?

Please help me to know about the procedure of getting admission in Bapuji Dental College and Hospital for studying Diploma in Dental Mechanics. Do you know about the admission procedure? If you know then please tell it to me.

6th August 2019, 04:41 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Dental Mechanics in Bapuji Dental College and Hospital?

Admission will be done on the basis of entrance examination which is conducted by the college. The candidate download the application form from the college website www.bapujidental.edu. Fill the application form with all the required details and attach all the relevant documents and then submit the form along with the admission fee to the college office.

To take admission a candidate must have done 10+2 with Science stream including Physics, Chemistry and Biology from a recognized board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?