11th March 2012, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

What are the steps and requirements to apply for a 4 week training in HAL? I am pursuing B.Tech(4th Sem) with mechanical stream

sir,
please guide me with the steps and the requirements for a fourth semester mechanical engineering student to have a four week training in HAL.
i will be thankful to you for this help.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I do 6 week training by HAL? What are the basic requirements for the same? I'm in B.Tech(Mechanical) 3rd year from MDU Rohtak
  2. Basic requirements to do 6 weeks training in HAL?
  3. How should i do summer training in HAL Lucknow and BHEL? I am a mechanical 3rd year student from Mechanical Stream
  4. How to apply for the summer training in HAL, Nashik? Eligibility?
  5. How can I do training in ISRO or HAL while studying B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Steps for pursuing summer training in a research institute? Any reference required in any institute?
  7. How to get winter training at HAL?
  8. What is the procedure to be followed for doing training in HAL, Lucknow while doing 3rd year Mechanical engineering?
  9. Procedure to apply for summer training in HAL and related industries?
  10. What is the procedure followed to do internship in HAL?
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in BHEL, DRDO and Tata Motors for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student? Requirements to apply for training?
  12. Is there any internship or training at HAL for Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  13. How to apply for major training from BHEL or HAL?
  14. What is the procedure to apply for summer training in HAL?
  15. How can I get industrial training in some best company while pursuing B.Tech Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  16. How to apply for Training being a student pursuing 3rd semester of Mechanical Engineering? List of Companies in Delhi which will give 15 days Training?
  17. How can I apply for industrial training(for 6 months duration) in automobile sector in Mumbai? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with mechanical engineering stream
  18. Summer training for 4 weeks in HAL, bangalore -- [Most Discussed]
11th March 2013, 11:29 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Default Re: What are the steps and requirements to apply for a 4 week training in HAL? I am pursuing B.Tech(4th Sem) with mechanical stream

Hello,

HAL calls for graduate trainees according to the GATE score 2013 this year, it does not call for summer training by them. If you want to go for summer training for this, first of all you need to get permission from your principal of your college and you should talk with your training and placement cell officer to get training there, He will help it.

You can work as trainee after your graduate by applying for the post(GATE score is needed), you can apply at
when times comes, you can update about the latest notifications at:

http://hal-india.com/careersnew.asp

>>You can also mail for your careers and opportunities at [email protected]

You can also contact the office at

HAL Corporate Office
15/1 Cubbon Road
Bangalore 560 001, India

phone:91 - 80 - 22320701, 22320903, 22320376

All the best for your future endeavours!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?