23rd October 2019, 03:59 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Education in Bethesda Primary Teacher's Education College Ranchi?

Hello friends, I want to apply for Diploma in Education course at the Bethesda Primary Teacher's Education College Ranchi. I would like to know about the procedure of getting admission for this course at this college. Waiting for your reply.

29th October 2019, 01:13 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Education in Bethesda Primary Teacher's Education College Ranchi?

The admission of the candidates to study Diploma in Education in Bethesda Primary Teacher's Education College Ranchi would be on the basis of merit of qualifying examination or as per the policy of the College Managing Committee.

You must score minimum 50% marks in 10+2 and must have attained the age of 18 years to be eligible to study Diploma in Education in Bethesda Primary Teacher's Education College Ranchi.

You can visit the website http://bptedu.org for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?