15th December 2018, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Primary Teacher Training in Delhi Teachers Training College?

Please help me to know about the procedure of getting admission in Delhi Teachers Training College for studying Diploma in Primary Teacher Training. Do you know about the admission procedure? If you know then please tell it to me.

17th December 2022, 08:53 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Primary Teacher Training in Delhi Teachers Training College?

First, you have to appear in the entrance exam called DUET and BEET.

Those candidates who have completed their 12th degree from a recognised university.
21st December 2022, 12:20 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Primary Teacher Training in Delhi Teachers Training College?

Candidates have to appear in the entrance exam called BEET and AP EDCET.

Qualification required for Diploma in Primary Teacher Training is, candidates must have 10th or 12th degree from a recognised university.

The duration of this course is 1 to 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?