13th October 2018, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering in Vedang Institute of Technology, Bhubaneswar?

Can anyone of you tell me about the process of getting admission in Vedang Institute of Technology, Bhubaneswar for studying Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering course. I want to do this course from this institute. So, please tell me about the admission procedure.

22nd December 2022, 09:25 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering in Vedang Institute of Technology, Bhubaneswar?

The admission is based on entrance exam called DELHI CET or AP JEE to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering.

The admission procedure to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering is, candidates must have 10th passed with minimum 45%marks from a recognised university.
25th December 2022, 07:52 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering in Vedang Institute of Technology, Bhubaneswar?

You can directly take admission in the college,you must have 12th degree from a recognised university with minimum 50%marks.

The duration of this course is 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?