10th October 2019, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering in RSR Rungta College of Engineering and Technology?

Hi Sir, I want to get admission in RSR Rungta College of Engineering and Technology for studying Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering. I want to know about the procedure of getting admission in this college for this course. Please help me to know about this.

15th October 2019, 11:11 PM
Meera2602

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering in RSR Rungta College of Engineering and Technology?

The admission procedure to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering in RSR Rungta College of Engineering and Technology is through entrance examination conducted by Chhattisgarh Pre-Polytechnic Test(CG-PPT).
You must have a valid score card from the entrance examination and then you would need to fill the application form available on the official website of RSR Rungta College of Engineering and Technology.

For more details, you can refer to the website http://www.rungtacolleges.com for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?