21st July 2019, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering in MS Ramaiah Polytechnic?

I want to do Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering from MS Ramaiah Polytechnic. I would like to know about the procedure of getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Kindly let me know asap.

24th July 2019, 02:26 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering in MS Ramaiah Polytechnic?

The admission to Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering in MS Ramaiah Polytechnic is on the basis of merit list of entrance examination conducted by the MS Ramaiah Polytechnic. The level of entrance examination would be of class 10th.

You can contact the MS Ramaiah Polytechnic college at the given address to get the prospectus.

Contact Address:-

Ramaiah Institute of Technology
MSR Nagar, MSRIT Post, Bangalore 560 054
Tel: - 080 2360 7902
Fax: - 080 2360 3124
Email: - [email protected]
Web: - www.msrit.edu

24th July 2019, 02:30 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering in MS Ramaiah Polytechnic?

The admission to Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering in MS Ramaiah Polytechnic is on the basis of your rank in Karnataka Diploma Common Entrance Test (DCET) followed by counseling.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering in MS Ramaiah Polytechnic is 10th passed with minimum 55% aggregate marks.

You can visit the website http://www.msrit.edu for more information.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?