21st July 2019, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Sir JC Bose School of Engineering?

Hi everyone, please help me to know about the procedure for getting admission and studying Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Sir JC Bose School of Engineering? Can anyone of you knows about it? If you know then please let me know.

24th July 2019, 02:20 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Sir JC Bose School of Engineering?

The admission to Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Sir JC Bose School of Engineering is on the basis of merit list of entrance examination conducted by the Sir JC Bose School of Engineering. The level of entrance examination would be of class 10th.

You can contact the Sir JC Bose School of Engineering college at the given address to get the prospectus.

Contact Address:-
Sir JC Bose School of Engineering
1 Khan Road, P.O. Mankundu
(Adjacent to Mankundu Railway Station)
City- Chandannagar, Dist- Hooghly,
West Bengal- 712139
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?