22nd February 2021, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electronics Engineering in Hassan Haji Memorial JDT Islam Polytechnic College Kozhikode

I want to do Diploma in Electronics Engineering from Hassan Haji Memorial JDT Islam Polytechnic College Kozhikode. I would like to know about the procedure of getting admission and studying this Diploma course at this college. Kindly let me know asap.

24th February 2021, 01:32 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electronics Engineering in Hassan Haji Memorial JDT Islam Polytechnic College Kozhikode

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electronics Engineering in Hassan Haji Memorial JDT Islam Polytechnic College Kozhikode is;

You can get direct admission on 10th score basis .

You will not go through any test to get admission.

You can visit official website for application submission.
http://www.jdtpoly.org/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?