22nd February 2021, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Electronics Engineering in Hassan Haji Memorial JDT Islam Polytechnic College Kozhikode

Hello, can you tell me about the eligibility criteria to study in Hassan Haji Memorial JDT Islam Polytechnic College Kozhikode for Diploma in Electronics Engineering course? Please tell me about the eligibility criteria because I want to join this college for this course.

24th February 2021, 01:31 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Electronics Engineering in Hassan Haji Memorial JDT Islam Polytechnic College Kozhikode

Eligibility to study Diploma in Electronics Engineering in Hassan Haji Memorial JDT Islam Polytechnic College Kozhikode is;

You must have completed 10th with minimum aggregate of 50% from recognized board.

You can get direct admission on 10th class score basis.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?