18th June 2018, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electronics Engineering in International Institute of Management and Technical Studies?

Hello friends, I want to apply for Diploma in Electronics Engineering in International Institute of Management and Technical Studies. I would like to know about the procedure of getting admission for this course in this institute. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Electronics Engineering in International Institute of Management and Technical Studies?
  2. Course structure of Diploma in Electronics Engineering in International Institute of Management and Technical Studies?
  3. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Electronics Engineering in International Institute of Management and Technical Studies?
  4. How to do correspondence course in B.Tech mechanical?
  5. Job opportunities for Diploma in Electronics Engineering student? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Entrance exam available to study MBA(International Hospitality Management) in IMI International Management Institute Switzerland?
  7. Eligibility to study Diploma in Accounting & Auditing in Saga Institute of Management Studies?
  8. Admission procedure and requirements to study MBA(International Hospitality Management) at IMI International Management Institute Switzerland?
  9. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Event Management in Gayatri International Institute of Planning and Management? -- [New]
  10. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Export & Import Management in AIIMAS?
  11. Where to do part time college after completion of diploma with 62 percentage marks?
  12. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Hotel Management in Institute for Excellence in Higher Studies?
  13. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Management in International School of Business and Media, Pune?
  14. Admission procedure to study BE(Electronics Engineering) in Orion Institute of Management and Technology, Vadodara?
  15. List of colleges in NCR I can get after securing 8668 rank in MCA entrance?
  16. List of MBA colleges with good placement facilities and low fee structure in Delhi?
  17. Which college is suitable for me for MBA after scoring UPSEE General rank of 2680?
  18. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Home Nursing in National Institute of Medical and Management Studies?
20th June 2018, 01:26 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electronics Engineering in International Institute of Management and Technical Studies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I want to apply for Diploma in Electronics Engineering in International Institute of Management and Technical Studies. I would like to know about the procedure of getting admission for this course in this institute. Waiting for your reply.

Candidates can apply online or offline for the admission to study Training Diploma in Electronics Engineering in International Institute of Management & Technical Studies. They have to apply with 2 passport size photographs, photo ID proof, address proof, all education mark sheets and certificates, all experience certificates and resume for the admission to study Training Diploma in Electronics Engineering course. Candidates are admitted to the course based on academic records and work experience. International Institute of Management and Technical Studies website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?