11th October 2018, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Fashion Technology in Ivanna Institute of Fashion Technology and Hotel Management?

I want to do Diploma in Fashion Technology from Ivanna Institute of Fashion Technology and Hotel Management. I would like to know about the procedure of getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this university. Kindly let me know asap.

23rd December 2022, 11:55 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Fashion Technology in Ivanna Institute of Fashion Technology and Hotel Management?

The admission is based on the entrance exam called NIFT and CEED to study Diploma in Fashion Technology.

The admission procedure to study Diploma in Fashion Technology is, candidates must have 10th passed from a recognised university.
26th December 2022, 03:35 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Fashion Technology in Ivanna Institute of Fashion Technology and Hotel Management?

You can apply online on their website to take admission in Diploma in Fashion Technology.

You don't have to appear in the entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?