11th October 2018, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study Diploma in Fashion Technology in Ivanna Institute of Fashion Technology and Hotel Management?

Hello Sir, I am interested to study Diploma in Fashion Technology from Ivanna Institute of Fashion Technology and Hotel Management. Can you please let me know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission for this Diploma course in this college?

22nd December 2022, 10:31 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study Diploma in Fashion Technology in Ivanna Institute of Fashion Technology and Hotel Management?

No, entrance exam is available to study Diploma in Fashion Technology at Ivanna Institute of Fashion Technology and Hotel Management.

Interested candidates can apply directly to the college.
26th December 2022, 03:34 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study Diploma in Fashion Technology in Ivanna Institute of Fashion Technology and Hotel Management?

No,there is no entrance exam is available to study Diploma in Fashion Technology at Ivanna Institute of Fashion Technology and Hotel Management.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?