8th December 2020, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Flight Dispatcher in Maharashtra Aviation Academy & Hospitality Management?

Can anyone of you tell me about the process of getting admission in Maharashtra Aviation Academy & Hospitality Management for studying Diploma in Flight Dispatcher course. I want to do this course from this institute. So, please tell me about the admission procedure.

12th December 2020, 01:53 PM
Darsh4u

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Flight Dispatcher in Maharashtra Aviation Academy & Hospitality Management?

Admission Process :
Most of the institutes providing a Diploma in Aviation admit students on the basis of their performance in 10+2 examination followed by a personal interview round. Candidates who have a relatively higher composite score of the merit and interview are given admit by the institute.
12th December 2020, 06:58 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Flight Dispatcher in Maharashtra Aviation Academy & Hospitality Management?

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Flight Dispatcher in Maharashtra Aviation Academy & Hospitality Management can be seen below.

For application procedure you have to visit location because online application is not available.

Location-
Kaledonia HDIL Building, 5th Floor, A Wing, Sahar Rd, Sambhaji Nagar, Mhada Colony, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400069.

Admission will be done on merit basis.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?