23rd December 2019, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MBA(Aviation Management) in Aptech Aviation and Hospitality Academy Hyderabad?

Hi, I would like to join Aptech Aviation and Hospitality Academy Hyderabad for studying MBA(Aviation Management). I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this institute for this MBA course. Kindly let me know about the admission procedure asap. Thank you!

29th January 2022, 04:32 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MBA(Aviation Management) in Aptech Aviation and Hospitality Academy Hyderabad?

Admission Procedure:-

*To study MBA Aviation Management at Aptech Aviation and Hospitality Academy, Hyderabad,you must have a graduation degree in any stream from a recognized university.

Duration of this course is 2 years (part time classroom).

You can apply online through the university website fill the form and submit the required documents and submit it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?