20th August 2018, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Garment Engineering in Assam Textile Institute?

Can anyone of you tell me about the procedure of getting admission in Assam Textile Institute for studying Diploma in Garment Engineering course? I want to do this Diploma course so I want to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me immediately.

30th September 2018, 05:42 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Garment Engineering in Assam Textile Institute?

Diploma in Garment Engineering in Assam Textile Institute is course duration of 3 years, which is divided into 6 semesters. For admission into this course, you need to appear and qualify in the Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT) for the concerned academic session. Candidates are selected on the basis of score obtained in the PAT followed by Medical Test.

You can get more details on the below mentioned website link.
http://assamtextileinstitute.org/main/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?