31st August 2019, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery in Ambigara Chowdaiah College of Nursing?

I want to get admission in Ambigara Chowdaiah College of Nursing for studying Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery. Kindly tell me about the procedure of getting admission for this course at this institute. Please tell me immediately.

5th September 2019, 04:07 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery in Ambigara Chowdaiah College of Nursing?

The admission to Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery in Ambigara Chowdaiah College of Nursing is through entrance examination conducted by Ambigara Chowdaiah College of Nursing followed by counseling and document verification. You must have scored minimum 45% marks in entrance examination to be eligible to get the admission.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery in Ambigara Chowdaiah College of Nursing is 10+2 passed with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as a mandatory subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?