4th August 2019, 02:51 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology in Seedling Academy of Design Technology and Management?

Can anyone of you tell me about the procedure of getting admission in Seedling Academy of Design Technology and Management for studying Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology course? I want to do this Diploma course so I want to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me immediately.

8th August 2019, 12:53 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology in Seedling Academy of Design Technology and Management?

The admission to Hotel Management and Catering Technology in Seedling Academy of Design Technology and Management is through Merit.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Hotel Management and Catering Technology in Seedling Academy of Design Technology and Management is 10+2 passed in any stream with minimum 45% marks.
8th August 2019, 12:55 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology in Seedling Academy of Design Technology and Management?

The admission to Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology in Seedling Academy of Design Technology and Management is through Merit.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology in Seedling Academy of Design Technology and Management is 10+2 passed in any stream with minimum 45% marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?