4th August 2019, 02:51 AM
Unregistered

Course syllabus and fee expenses of Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology in Seedling Academy of Design Technology and Management?

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to do Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology course from Seedling Academy of Design Technology and Management. Can I know about the fee of this Diploma course. I would also like to know about the course syllabus also. Kindly let me know about this.

8th August 2019, 12:51 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus and fee expenses of Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology in Seedling Academy of Design Technology and Management?

The duration of Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology in Seedling Academy of Design Technology and Management is given below:-

First Year:-

:-Accommodation Operation
:-Food & Beverage Service Level I
:-Spoken English Composition and Business Correspondence
:-Food & Bakery Confectionery Production Level I
:-Food Hygiene & Nutrition
:-Economics and Statistics for Hotel & Tourism
:-Hotel Maintenance & Engineering
:-Hospitality French

Second Year:-

:-House Keeping Management
:-Hospitality Accounts
:-Food & Beverage Service Level II
:-Hospitality Sales & Marketing and Public Relations
:-Hospitality Sales & Marketing and Public Relations
:-Basics of Computer Application

The fee expenses of Hotel Management and Catering Technology in Seedling Academy of Design Technology and Management would be Rs.1,20,000 per year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?