21st February 2019, 03:32 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Hotel Management in Osteen College, Bengaluru?

Can anyone of you tell me about the process of getting admission in Osteen College, Bengaluru for studying Diploma in Hotel Management course. I want to do this course from this institute. So, please tell me about the admission procedure.

26th February 2019, 03:34 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Hotel Management in Osteen College, Bengaluru?

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Hotel Management in Osteen College, Bengaluru:

For admission in Diploma in Hotel Management in Osteen College, Bengaluru, the candidate has to visit the college campus to obtain the application form attached to the prospectus or can visit the official website to download the form i.e. http://www.osteencollege.com
After submission of applications, candidates are selected based on merit of qualifying examination. Candidates who have passed SSLC/PUC examination from a recognized board are eligible to study Diploma in Hotel Management in Osteen College, Bengaluru.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?