20th October 2018, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MHM(Food Service Management) in MS Ramaiah College of Hotel Management, Bengaluru?

Hi everyone, I want to get admission in MS Ramaiah College of Hotel Management, Bengaluru for the course of MHM(Food Service Management). Please tell me what is the procedure for admission of this course in this institute? Please tell me asap.

23rd October 2018, 12:51 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MHM(Food Service Management) in MS Ramaiah College of Hotel Management, Bengaluru?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I want to get admission in MS Ramaiah College of Hotel Management, Bengaluru for the course of MHM(Food Service Management). Please tell me what is the procedure for admission of this course in this institute? Please tell me asap.

Interested candidates have to download the application (http://www.msrchm.edu/admissionprocedure.html) and apply for the admission with a Registration fee of Rs 1,000 in the form of DD for the admission to study MHM course in MS Ramaiah College of Hotel Management. Those candidates who have passed a 4 year Bachelor of Hotel Management degree with 50% marks or 3 year Degree in Hotel Management / Hospitality Management / Catering Technology with one year relevant work experience are eligible to study the MHM course in MS Ramaiah College of Hotel Management. Admission to the MHM course is done on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?