10th January 2019, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Hotel Operations Management and Kitchen Training in Deepthi Institute of Hotel Management, Kakinada?

Hello friends, I want to apply for Diploma in Hotel Operations Management and Kitchen Training in Deepthi Institute of Hotel Management, Kakinada. I would like to know about the procedure of getting admission for this course in this institute. Waiting for your reply.

15th January 2019, 04:35 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Hotel Operations Management and Kitchen Training in Deepthi Institute of Hotel Management, Kakinada?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I want to apply for Diploma in Hotel Operations Management and Kitchen Training in Deepthi Institute of Hotel Management, Kakinada. I would like to know about the procedure of getting admission for this course in this institute. Waiting for your reply.

Those students who have passed Class 10th or equivalent examination are eligible to study the Diploma in Hotel Operations and Management course at Deepthi Institute of Hotel Management, Kakinada. They have to apply online for the admission to study Diploma in Hotel Operations and Management course at Deepthi Institute of Hotel Management, Kakinada. Duration of the course is 1 year and 6 months. Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
15th January 2019, 06:30 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Hotel Operations Management and Kitchen Training in Deepthi Institute of Hotel Management, Kakinada?

You must have passed intermediate standard to apply for admission in Hotel Operations Management and Kitchen Training. You can directly apply for admission under management quota without any entrance exam. The duration of the course will be 3 years.
You have to purchase the admission form from the admission cell of institute. Dully fill the admission form and submit the same along with all required attachments. After that you have to deposit the fee at fee counter.
After completing the above admission formalities, you will be issued with an registration number and you can start classes from the given schedule in the prospectus.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?