12th August 2018, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of Diploma in Glass and Ceramic Engineering in Institute of Research Development and Training, Kanpur?

Respected Sir, I am interested to do Diploma in Glass and Ceramic Engineering from Institute of Research Development and Training, Kanpur. I would like to know about the course fee expenses of this course. Kindly tell me about the fee expenses immediately. Waiting for your reply.

15th January 2019, 06:03 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Diploma in Glass and Ceramic Engineering in Institute of Research Development and Training, Kanpur?

=> As per my knowledge, the fee expenses of Diploma in Glass and Ceramic Engineering in Institute of Research Development and Training, Kanpur is Rs.16000 per year.

=> Diploma in Glass and Ceramic Engineering is Diploma type course and the duration of this course is three years.

=> After completing Diploma in Glass and Ceramic Engineering (DGCE) you can become Glass Engineer and Ceramic Engineer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?