11th May 2019, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Legislative Drafting in GNLU-Gujarat?

Hello everyone, I am planning to study Diploma in Legislative Drafting in GNLU-Gujarat. Can anyone of you tell me about the procedure of getting admission and doing this Diploma course in this institute?

19th May 2019, 07:57 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Legislative Drafting in GNLU-Gujarat?

The admission procedure to study a Diploma in Legislative Drafting at GNLU(Gujarat National Law University), Gujarat is:-

==> Candidates who has done an undergraduate degree in any discipline including law, business management are eligible to apply for this course.

==> Candidates need to do the registration from the website www.gnlu.ac.in.

==> Fill the application with all the details and submit it.

==> Admission will be on the basis of first come first serve.
19th May 2019, 02:01 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Legislative Drafting in GNLU-Gujarat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am planning to study Diploma in Legislative Drafting in GNLU-Gujarat. Can anyone of you tell me about the procedure of getting admission and doing this Diploma course in this institute?

Interested candidates can apply for the admission to study PG Diploma in Legislative Drafting course in the GNLU – Gujarat. Admission to the PG Diploma in Legislative Drafting is done on first come first serve basis in the GNLU-Gujarat. Candidates who have completed undergraduate degree are eligible to apply for the PG Diploma in Legislative Drafting in the GNLU-Gujarat. Duration of the PG Diploma in Legislative Drafting in the GNLU-Gujarat is 1 year. For more details, candidates can check the website link given https://www.gnluonline.ac.in/course/...ails.php?id=36
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?