1st April 2019, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Library & Information Science in North East Frontier Technical University?

Hello everyone, I am interested to do Diploma in Library & Information Science course from North East Frontier Technical University. So, I Would like to know about the procedure of getting admission for this course in this university. Kindly let me know about the procedure asap. Thank you!

4th April 2019, 02:35 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Library & Information Science in North East Frontier Technical University?

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Library & Information Science in North East Frontier Technical University:

Interested and eligible candidates can collect application form and prospectus directly from the admission department of the university with prescribed fee or can download the application form from the website of university. Candidates have to submit the duly filled application form to the admission department of the university with required documents along with the course fee. University conducts its own entrance test/personal interview and also consider the scores of national and state level entrance examination for the selection of candidates.

For details:
https://www.neftu.edu.in/admission-procedure/
4th April 2019, 05:40 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Library & Information Science in North East Frontier Technical University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am interested to do Diploma in Library & Information Science course from North East Frontier Technical University. So, I Would like to know about the procedure of getting admission for this course in this university. Kindly let me know about the procedure asap. Thank you!

Interested students can download the admission form from the North East Frontier Technical University website or collect it directly from the admission department for the admission to study the Diploma in Library & Information Science. They have to submit the filled application form along with the following documents:

ID & Address Proof
Copy of all mark sheets and certificates
Four passport size photographs
Migration certificate
Affidavit

North East Frontier Technical University website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?