8th January 2019, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Medical Record Technology in Scudder Memorial Hospital and Nursing College, Vellore?

Can you please let me know about the procedure that how I can get admission in Scudder Memorial Hospital and Nursing College, Vellore for Diploma in Medical Record Technology? I am interested to do this Diploma course. So, please help me to know about the admission procedure.

30th November 2022, 07:32 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Medical Record Technology in Scudder Memorial Hospital and Nursing College, Vellore?

The admission procedure to study Diploma in Medical Record Technology is candidates must have 12th passed with minimum 50%marks from a recognised university.

No, age criteria for this course.

The duration of this course is 1 year.
30th November 2022, 07:51 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Medical Record Technology in Scudder Memorial Hospital and Nursing College, Vellore?

The admission procedure to study Diploma in Medical Record Technology is candidates must have 12th passed or it's equivalent from a recognised university.

The duration of this course is 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?