25th September 2019, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Medical Record Technology in Scudder Memorial Hospital and Nursing College?

Hi friends, I want to join Scudder Memorial Hospital and Nursing College for Diploma in Medical Record Technology course. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this institute for this course.

28th September 2019, 01:19 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Medical Record Technology in Scudder Memorial Hospital and Nursing College?

The minimum eligibility required to pursue Diploma in Medical Record Technology in Scudder Memorial Hospital and Nursing College is 10+2 passed with minimum 55% marks from a recognized board with English , Physics, Chemistry and Biology or equivalent.

You can check the website https://scudderhospital.org for more details.
30th September 2019, 12:54 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Medical Record Technology in Scudder Memorial Hospital and Nursing College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I want to join Scudder Memorial Hospital and Nursing College for Diploma in Medical Record Technology course. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this institute for this course.
To be eligible to study Diploma in Medical Record Technology at Scudder Memorial Hospital and Nursing College the candidate must have qualified in 10th or 12th standard with 50% of marks from a recognized board or Institution. Candidate must have studied Science subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?